Thursday 25 October 2007

A Walk in the Woods

We have all had a terrible cold & sickie bug for the last couple of week's but today we were feeling a little bit better plus it is the school holidays & I am going mad trying to keep them happy so we thought we would go for a walk. We are really lucky because we stay right across the road from a beautiful woodland. The only thing wrong with it is the irresponsible people who walk there dogs & do not clean up after them, that really really p####s me off. especially when your little boy falls in it (which happens to Dylan every time we go). When we go for walks I always have to take a bag for the things the kids collect I don't know if you have to do the same but they are always picking up leaves, stones, bark of of the trees everything so at the moment the kitchen table is covered in all their findings, I took some photos when we were out to post on to my flikr page because I thought it needed a wee change, I did get it to advertise my jewelry but now I want to use it for every thing, I am thinking about getting a pro account but don't know if it will be worth my while yet as there doesn't seem to be much interest in my photos there but there is time with any luck it will pick up. Here is some of my photos from today..

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are so fortunate to be able to walk in the woods like that. What a beautiful area you live in! How big was that mushroom?? It looks huge!

Trinket Tree said...

Ha ha ha, I was trying out my camara, it does look huge dosn't it it was actualy tiny, I love going for walks here but you would not beleive how many folk that stay here have hardly been through the woods, it such a shame.