Saturday 27 October 2007

Christmas Decorations

I have been making more Christmas decorations this week but i can not get any nice photos of them because the weather has been dark & miserable here for the last two days. I have took this one of my Christmas Moon so you could have a sneaky peek of what I will hopefully be posting in my shop soon.... I really need to get a light box. I have also started my Christmas shopping on Etsy (of course), I would show you what I have bought, but it is for my sister & no doubt she we be having a nosey to see if I have let any thing slip. But I will show you all my handmade gifts I have bought from Etsy after Christmas because I am buying a lot of my presents there. Have a look at my favorites from Etsy at the side to see if you like anything & if you do just click on the picture & it will take you right to the sellers shop, please have a look. If you would like to see more of my Christmas decorations just click on my link at the side. All my Christmas decorations are on SPECIAL OFFER buy 2 get 1 FREE!.

No comments: