Sunday 21 October 2007

Second Sale

Woohoo! I got my second sale tonight & I was not even logged on I was watching Dirty Dancing with my daughter, she is only coming up for 7 but she enjoyed all the dancing, It was a return to my teenage years for me, great fun. Anyway i thought i would post about my 2nd sale I am so Happy! This is my first ever sale abroad my Happiness earrings are going to be going to a new home in the US, The lovely lady who has bought them has a lovely shop on Etsy selling beautiful hand made card's this is her shop http://teenytinycardco.etsy.com/ please have a look.
Here is a photo of my Happiness earring's. My first sale was a couple of weeks ago, i was in the forum on Etsy at the time and the kid's were just finishing there tea when i got the news i jumped up and started jumping around the living room, the kid's thought i had gone mad, anyway my first sale was to a fellow UK member of Etsy, she sells gorgeous shoes & other beautiful goodies. This is her shophttp://bunny.etsy.com/ please drop in to her shop & have a look. Here is a photo of bunny's new Tiger's Claws bracelet. From now on every time someone buys from my shop I am going to post a link to their shop here on my blog. I like the idea of helping them to get their shop promoted, Not that my blog gets a lot of views but every little helps. It would be great if they even got a sale out of it. If you do buy from any of the shop's please tell them about where you seen them advertised.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats on your first two sales!! I am still waiting on mine...I "sold" a PIF, but those don't really count!

HomeMadeOriginals said...

That's great about your sales. Thanks for visitng my blog.