Wednesday 16 September 2009

New Website




The last few months have been hectic with the kids on their summer holidays then i had to give up work due to my back getting worse so now hopefully i will have more time to blog & list new items. I have made more candles & more jewellery which are listed on my new Website, i finally took the plunge & thought why not just go for it how hard could it be! Well the answer to that is HARD especially if you are not a I.T genius, it has taken me weeks to get it up & running i still have a lot of items to list & i have also started a gemstone info page it is not finished yet but i have a few photos of the gemstones i have used over the years with a brief detail of their properties also in the Gemstone info pages i will have a Birthstone list with Traditional & Modern Birthstones. I have loads of ideas for what i would like to do with it i just hope it all works out, as i am completely new to website design & basically don't have a clue i would be very happy if you can pop in & have a look please let me know how you think it looks is it easy enough to find your way around is there anything you would like to see information on etc... Nearly forgot the link!      Trinket Tree

2 comments:

AeFondKis said...

good luck with your website, I shall be visiting it soon for early Christmas presents
Linda x

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

Hi Hazel. Your new website looks absolutely fantastic! Stunning photos and beautiful layout. All the best with everything. Love Aileen.