Saturday 26 July 2008

Now I am back!


Well what can I say I have been having a little bit of family trouble over the last few month & everything has been getting on top off me so now that I have been away with the kids to the beautiful coast I am feeling a little bit better & have decided to get catch up with everything again, hopefully this time I will keep more up to date with my blog ;) The last time I was on blogger Aileen Clark (there is a post about Aileen's fabulous work further down my blog) awarded me with a blog trophy for one of the best blogs she has been reading as I have not been blogging for a while now I have decided to pick it up & pass it on at a later date as right now I definitely don't deserve it!

Even though I have not been updating my blog I have still been busy not as much as usual & I have been neglecting my jewellery, now my little shop on Etsy has only one page which is a bit surprising but hopefully in the next few days that will all change, I have just listed a new felt memory wire bracelet & a new Rose Quartz memory wire bracelet, My addiction for felt is still strong but my old gemstone addiction is heading back through in to my jewellery again so I am going to be listing a few more gemstone creations to Etsy soon! Other than making more jewellery I have been recycling my baby niece's baby food jars & making them in to little candle holders now I have a big collection of candle holders that I don't know what to do with, Any ideas will be appreciated!

When I was on holiday I decided that now was the time to get rid of one off my tattoo's so I have been working on designing a cover up for it. The one that I need covered was one of those one you get when you are in love & very very silly! I am totally stuck been to loads of tattoo sites but never see anything that I really like so by chance if anyone knows anything about foot tattoo's please leave me a comment as I want to get it covered up A.S.A.P!

1 comment:

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

Hi Hazel, nice to see you've been busy. I've been away on holiday too and I'm now trying to decide which photos to put where. Nice designs you've got going on there. Love your memory wire bracelets. Love Aileen.