Saturday 16 February 2008


My new felt addiction has taken a turn away from my usual jewelery side of things not a far of the road turn just a little swerve to the supplies side of things!. I have been thinking about starting to sell some of my felt beads & leaves that I have been making a lot of recently, the only problem is I don't know where to start, how much to charge, to sell them in groups or sell them on their own etc, so if any one who reads this please leave me a comment as I am a little bit stuck!.
The last few weeks have not been to great we have all been ill with a bug , this year so far has just been one sickness after the other , I am blaming the weather it changes so much you never know what you are going to be waking up to!. Between crappy bugs (literally) and my washing machine & tumble dryer bursting on me so far this year has been terrible, plus I have only had one sale on Etsy so far this year so if you are popping by Etsy please pop in & tell me where I am going wrong there, prices, pics etc. http://trinkettree.etsy.com/

2 comments:

twiddlestix said...

I took a look at your shop and I think you have some really great jewelry! I really hope that sales pick up for you. It's not easy...I know! Your blog is a great read!

Kate Lightfoot said...

You have some gorgeous jewellery in your shop (in fact you might be hearing from me later tonight!). It could help to show someone wearing the necklaces. I really love one of them, but it's hard to gauge the size of the felt and beads and the length.
xxx scarlett