Monday 12 November 2007

FREE POSTAGE (13 th Nov - 16th Dec)

I don't know about you but the thought of Christmas only being a few weeks away is really scaring me, I am starting to go in to demented Mother mode already! My kids have already started their list to Santa & it dose not seem to be ending. I just worry like any other Mother does at this time of year about, will I be able to get everything on their list? well definitely not everything some things are imposable to buy , Dylan wants a real full size working tractor & a motorbike & Hollie wants a horse, they will just have to do with toy ones unless my lottery numbers come up between now & Christmas Eve. Also if I can't get what they have on their list's ,will they like what I have got them?, At least this year I don't have the worry of over cooking the turkey & making sure everyone is enjoying themselves because we are going to my Mum & Dad's for our Christmas dinner this year which will be a nice change as I have had everyone at mine for the last 5 years, so I am really looking forward to it. As for all my family & friends presents they are going to be getting something from Etsy because I want to get them something that I know they will like & they won't get from anyone else. If you are shopping for your presents on Etsy come in to my shop & I will make it a little easier on your pockets as of from today until noon on Sunday the 16th of December all postage & packaging is free to anyone in the UK. Wherever you decide to shop I hope you get what you are looking for & it is as stress free as it can be at this time of year, Happy shopping everyone & I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas when it comes!.

    1 comment:

    Brandi Hussey said...

    Thanks so much for your patience! Welcome to the etsyBEAD Blog Ring!